Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Better Attitude

Should you ever have read my blog in the past, you would know that I had several negative entries concerning people and/or situations in Birmingham. It occurred to me that it is always easier to complain than to find good. Therefore, I am rededicating this site to the good things going on in our fair city. I will leave my negative comments and concerns to be directed to city officials that can correct or advise on any problems we may encounter.

It is my wish that you are able to use this blog to direct yourselves and others to the many wonderful attributes our city has to offer. On most of my entries you will be able to click on the title and it will take you to a web site that relays more information about said title. There are also links in the side bar that connect you to many wonderful and informative web sites of fun things to do in Birmingham. Many of which are Free!

Any comments or helpful information you can give would be appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home